Phone: (513) 723-2150
Fax: (513) 723-2189
MHAP Director: David Bagent, MSW, LISW-S
Project Coordinator: Shelley Batch, MSW, LISW-S
HOPE for Children and Families (HOPE) is a program of Mental Health Access Point. HOPE is a multi-system collaboration between the Hamilton County Mental Health and Recovery Services Board (HCMHRSB), Hamilton County Job and Family Services (HCJFS), Hamilton County Developmental Disabilities Services (DDS) and Hamilton County Juvenile Court. HOPE became operational on October 1, 2011 and is responsible for the referral, connection, monitoring and coordination of services for children and youth who are involved in two or more county systems.
- Assessment, referral, monitoring and care coordination;
- Assistance to Mental Health Professionals, JFS Caseworkers, DDS Services Facilitators and Juvenile Court Probation Officers in the identification of appropriate community services for youth and their families.
- Assessment of service needs
- Connection to community services
- Care Coordination and oversight
- Consultation to multiple system partners
- Hamilton County resident
- Ages 7-17
- Involved in 2 or more county systems
- Traditional services have not been successful in meeting needs
HOPE is located at Central Clinic's Reading Road building. For maps and driving directions, please click the link below.