To be a leader in providing and advocating for accessibility, best practices and outcome-driven behavioral health services for consumers and their families.
- We value our staff and the individual contributions they make.
- We honor and respect the breadth of cultural diversity, values and ideas of our staff, clients and community partners.
- We treat our staff and clients with the utmost dignity and respect.
- We believe that recovery is possible.
- We value giving clients reasons to be hopeful about recovery.
- We value making available whatever resources are needed to assist clients in their recovery.
- We understand and promote the active participation of clients in their plan for improving their lives.
- We value the dignity and rights of the clients and families we serve.
- We value the right of privacy of our clients.
- We value and actively seek community/systems collaboration to improve the quality of life in our community.
- We are committed to using outcome data to drive management decisions in all of our programs.