Please see the list below for regional and national services and resources. For the ‘Front Door’ to community mental health services in Hamilton County, please call Mental Health Access Point at 558-8888 any time, day or night.
Additionally, the Hamilton County United Way hotline is also available 24/7 by dialing 211.
- The National Alliance for the Mentally Ill
- The National Mental Health Association
- SAMHSA Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services Locator
- Addiction Service Council, Inc.
- COVID-19 Resources During Uncertain Times
- COVID-19 Strategies for Self-Care and Coping
- The National Alliance on Mental Illness – Southwest Ohio
- The National Alliance on Mental Illness – Butler County, Ohio
- Mental Health Association of Southwest Ohio
- Interact for Health
- The United Way of Greater Cincinnati
- Hamilton County Mental Health And Recovery Services Board
- The Butler County Community Mental Health and Addiction Recovery Services Board
- Alcohol and Chemical Abuse Council of SW Ohio
- The Consumer Network
- The Recovery Initiative
- Vulcan’s Forge
- MindPeace for Children’s Mental Health