For adults who are experiencing a crisis, feeling depressed, or are anxious or overwhelmed.
- Clinical counseling is offered by licensed therapists to individuals, groups, couples, and families for emotional and/ or mental health issues
- Psychiatric medication services
- Psychiatric medication injection services provided by our nursing staff
- Psychological testing for the evaluation of emotional and intellectual functioning; testing is available for individuals needing psychological evaluations for medical treatments
- Case management services are available for individuals with mental illness for additional support in the community
- Transgender Wellness Program (TWP) is an innovative, culturally responsive program designed to provide mental health and supportive services to the transgender community
- Culturally Responsive Services (CRS) for African-American men with mental illness available at our Reading Road facility; Bus #43
- Referrals to outside services as needed
We serve as an outpatient training site for the psychiatry residents from the Department of Psychiatry in the University of Cincinnati’s College of Medicine.
In addition, we serve as an internship site for Ph.D. and Masters’ degree students in psychology, social work and counseling from various universities.
We provide mental health services to Hamilton County and Ohio residents with Medicaid who are eighteen years old or older. To enroll in our services, to ensure you meet our admission criteria, or if you have questions, please call: 513.558.5801 Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Adult Services intake is located on the first floor of Central Clinic Behavioral Health’s Logan Hall at 311 Albert Sabin Way. We are located near major bus lines, including routes 24, 46, 51 or Metro Plus. When you reach the intersection of Burnet and Albert Sabin Way, close to University Hospital, UC’s Medical Science Building, and Children’s Hospital, you are here.
Free parking is available at the Holmes parking lot. Bring the parking stub to your appointment.